LPA Certification Training and Course Material
Any organization wanting to manage a federal-aid project must assign a full-time employee with Local Project Administration certification to oversee it. The next training is set for Nov. 3, 2021, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. by Zoom. If you wish to sign up, please send an email to the address below and put “LPA Training” in the subject line.
If you have questions about LPA Certification, please contact Mike Laberge, MaineDOT’s Local Projects Coordinator, by phone 207-624-3508 or by e-mail at Michael.Laberge@maine.gov.
LPA Certification Lists - Updated April 2021
Local Project Administration certification is valid for 4 years. Below are listings of currently certified local project administrators and consultants.
MaineDOT held its most recent training April 14th, 2021. Presentations from that session are found below.
- Administration and Finance (PDF)
- Selection of Consultants (PDF)
- Project Delivery & Design (PDF)
- Environmental Review (PDF)
- Right-of-Way Process (PDF)
- Utility Coordination (MP4)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (PDF)
- Civil Rights Programs (PDF)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises Program (PDF)
- Davis-Bacon Act (PDF)
- Construction Administration (PDF)