LPA Certification Training and Course Material
Any organization wanting to manage a federally funded project must assign a full-time employee with MaineDOT certification to oversee the project. Our next certification training is Thursday, Nov. 7 at the Augusta Civic Center. Download the registration form (PDF).
For information, please call 624-3508 or e-mail MaineDOT's
Local Projects Coordinator.
LPA Certification Lists - Updated November 2018
Local Project Administration certification is valid for 4 years. Below are listings of currently certified local project administrators and consultants.
- Certification List by Local Project Administrators (PDF) Updated June 18, 2019
- Certification List by Organization (PDF) Updated August 6, 2019
MaineDOT held its most recent training May 22, 2019. Presentations from that session are found below.
- Administration and Finance (PDF)
- Selection of Consultants (PDF)
- Project Delivery & Design (PDF)
- Environmental Review (PDF)
- Right-of-Way Process (PDF)
- Utility Coordination (PDF)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (PDF)
- Civil Rights Programs (PDF)
- Davis-Bacon Wage Rates (PDF)
- Construction Administration (PDF)
- Construction Documentation (PDF)