LPA Certification Training and Course Material
Any organization wanting to manage a federal-aid project must assign a full-time employee with Local Project Administration certification to oversee it. The Spring 2022 session will be scheduled after the New Year. Please check back at that time.
If you have questions about LPA Certification, please contact Mike Laberge, MaineDOT’s Local Projects Coordinator, by phone 207-624-3508 or by e-mail at Michael.Laberge@maine.gov.
LPA Certification Lists - Updated November 2021
Local Project Administration certification is valid for 4 years. Below are listings of currently certified local project administrators and consultants.
Listed below are presentations for the Nov. 3, 2021 training.
- Administration and Finance (PDF)
- Selection of Consultants (PDF)
- Project Delivery and Design (PDF)
- Environmental Review (PDF)
- Right-of-Way Process (PDF)
- Utility Coordination (MP4)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (PDF)
- Civil Rights Programs (PDF)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises Program (PDF)
- Davis-Bacon Act (PDF)
- Construction Administration (PDF)