The rulemaking authority for the Emergency Services Communications Bureau can be found in 25 MRSA §2926.
- Chapter 1 Standards for Establishing A Statewide Enhanced 9-1-1 System. (Word) Includes Amendments effective September 15, 2007
- Chapter 2 Requirements for the Enhanced 9-1-1 System Service Provider and Local Exchange Carriers. (Word) Effective August 13, 2017
- Chapter 3 Provision of E9-1-1 Access-only. (Word) Effective October 1, 2008
- Chapter 4 Requirements for the Dispatch Center Consolidation Grant Program. (Word) Effective January 1, 2019
- Chapter 5 Standards for Implementation and Administration of Emergency Fire Dispatch Protocols. (Word) Includes Amendments effective April 1, 2020
- Chapter 11 PBX/Multiline Telephone System Requirement. (Word) Effective July 27, 2005