If you are a HOPE graduate with a new license, certificate, degree, or other credential, you might find the following information helpful. Kick off your search today and have confidence that you
Where Can I Find Job Openings?
Once you have finished your program of study, you have lots of ways to find available jobs related to your new career path.
General job search resources and support
- Connect with a counselor at one of Maine’s Department of Labor CareerCenters
- Network with your Pathway Navigator by contacting them at JMG.DHHS@Maine.gov, or by calling (207) 620-7180
- Stay in close touch with your favorite professor at school, or use your school’s career services center
Public sector job listings
- DHHS job listings
- State of Maine job listings
- Riverview Psychiatric Center job listings
- Dorothea Dix Psychiatric Center job listings
Healthcare jobs and training
- Find healthcare job listings, including entry-level position through DHHS’ partnership with the Live and Work in Maine Job Board
- Explore job listings and training opportunities for direct support and behavioral health careers at Caring for ME
- Search for earn-while-you-learn and free training opportunities at Healthcare Training for ME