To apply for benefits and services online, visit My Maine Connection. Once there, you can:
- Apply for services
- Complete recertifications
- Review case information
- Submit changes or
- View your benefit history for the past 12 months
Use this application if you would like to apply for a MaineCare program, including:
- State Supplement
- Medicare Savings Program (Buy-In)
- Family Planning Services and
- Prescription Help (MaineRx & Low-Cost Drugs for the Elderly)
Use this application if you would like to apply for:
- Food Supplement (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or
- MaineCare Programs
Use this application if you’d like to apply for assistance with the cost of medical services for individuals in a:
- Nursing facility
- Residential care facility or
- Receiving/seeking in home nursing services
Apply for the HOPE program and learn more information.
Use this application if you are MaineCare member seeking help paying for private health insurance premiums.
This form allows DHHS to release or obtain a participant's medical, billing or other confidential records to or from another provider/agency.
To appoint an authorized representative to act on your behalf with DHHS.
Complete this form if you would like to request a disability determination for MaineCare services.