Jaime C. Schorr is the State of Maine Chief Procurement Officer. She provides directional leadership and strategic management for the purchase, procurement, and acquisition of all contractual services, supplies, materials, and equipment for State of Maine government. Jaime supports open and transparent competition within the procurement process to facilitate the economical use of public funds toward the acquisition of the highest quality goods and services at the lowest possible cost. Jaime has a BA in Criminal Justice from The George Washington University, an MBA from New England College, and a JD from The Regent University School of Law. She is originally from mid-coast Maine and now lives in Gardiner.
ASK THE CPO
It is the vision and goal of the State of Maine Division of Procurement Services to foster and carry out open and competitive bidding for the procurement of goods and services, wherever practical within State government. In seeking the best value for the State of Maine, we take into consideration varying factors such as life-cycle cost, delivery date, and quality, in addition to price.
It is the mission of the State of Maine Division of Procurement Services to provide leadership and services for innovative, responsive, and accountable public procurement by working in partnership with State agencies, other governments, and suppliers to provide quality goods and services, striving to optimize taxpayer dollars through a process that meets all applicable laws and administrative requirements.
Thank you for visiting the State of Maine Division of Procurement Services' website. We have tried to include information here that both our State agency customers and our suppliers will find helpful. Ultimately, it is our goal to make State of Maine Division of Procurement Services as fair, transparent, and cost-effective as possible -- and the information found on this website helps to work toward that goal.
~ Laurie A. Andre, Director
The Division of Procurement Services is committed to:
- Achieving the best value for the State of Maine, balancing the quality of goods and services against their costs;
- Maintaining an open and competitive procurement environment;
- Being accountable and transparent in all of our dealings;
- Ensuring equal opportunities for all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation; and
- Striving for continuous improvement in our procurement practices.
Information of Interest:
- State Procurement Adds Value and Jobs: http://www.naspo.org/dnn/portals/16/documents/State_Procurement_Adds_Value_and_Jobs2916.pdf