Maine Forest Service
- 6/30/2022: Emerald Ash Borer Detections in Oakland and Waterville Provide Timely Reminder: Leave your Firewood at Home
- 5/26/2022: Join the Hunt for the Emerald Ash Borer in Maine
- 5/20/2022: Support Healthy Forests: leave your firewood at home
Calendar of Events
- 7/15/2022: Maine's Wildfire Weather Program - Forestry Friday Webinar
- 8/19/2022: Overview of Maine's Forestry Regulations - Forestry Friday Webinar
Several Maine Forest Service programs are wholly or partially funded by the USDA Forest Service under various authorities.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination: write
USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights
Room 326-W, Whitten Building
14th and Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20250-9410
or call (202)720-5964 (voice or TDD).
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.