- On this page:
- New! Checklist of Maine Spiders (PDF | 1.3 MB)
- NEW for 2020! The Woods in Your Backyard - Second Edition
- What Will My Woods Look Like? Before and After Timber Harvesting
- The Forestry Rules of Maine 2017: A Practical Guide for Foresters, Loggers and Woodlot Owners - 2nd Edition (PDF | 13.5 MB)
- Best Management Practices for Forestry: Protecting Maine's Water Quality
- Forest Trees of Maine Centennial Edition - 1908 to 2008
These reports were recently published by the Maine Forest Service
2021 Stumpage Price Report () Published: February 2, 2023
2020 Silvicultural Activities Report (466 KB) Published: January 12, 2023
2020 Wood processor Report (415 KB) Published: December 28, 2022
These reports contain information on the annual harvesting activities by landowner type and size.
2020 Silvicultural Activities Report (January 12, 2023)
These reports contain the annual stumpage prices landowners received by county, product, and species.
2021 Stumpage Price Report (February 2, 2023)
These reports contain the annual wood volumes received by wood processors summarize by county, product, and species.
2020 Wood processor Report (December 28, 2022)
This seasonal newsletter provides timely information about insects and diseases affecting Maine's forest and shade trees. Several issues are produced each growing season with the first issue usually appearing in mid- to late-April and the last in late- summer.
This is the Project Canopy Bulletin.
Weekly newsletter to inform landowners and other interested parties about forest related events and news. Usually sent out on Tuesdays.