- Library: Franklin Memorial Hospital
- Library Type: Special
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- Description of Collection:
The historical collection consists primarily of material related to health care in Maine, including medical books, photographs, and old medical equipment. In addition, there are small local history collections related to the Order of Odd Fellows, Maine poet Elizabeth Akers Allen, Forster Manufacturing Company, and Cornelia "Fly Rod" Crosby.
- Circulation/Access Policy:
- None of the material in the Historical Collection circulates. Arrangements can be made with the librarian to view items in the Library.
- Number of Collection Items:
- More than 250
- Books, Manuscripts, DVDs, Photographs, Other
- Catalog Web Address (if available):
- Search Tips:
- Library Contact Name: Emily Scribner
- Library Contact Email: email@example.com