Patents & Trademarks Depository Library
- Library: Raymond H. Fogler Library, University of Maine
- Library Type: Academic
- Town: Orono
- County: Penobscot
- Description of Collection:
The University of Maine's Raymond H. Folger Library is home to Maine's Patents & Trademarks Depository Library Program (PTDLP). Along with several proprietary, federal and international databases, you can find all the information and training materials you will need to research patents and trademarks and to file patent and trademark applications.
- Circulation/Access Policy:
- Books in the PTDLP collection are Library Use Only, accomodations may be made for borrowing materials with permission of PTDLP staff. Some databases accessible only from Fogler Library. Dedicated workstation reserved for Patent & Trademark research.
- Number of Collection Items:
- Between 76 - 250
- Books, DVDs
- Catalog Web Address (if available):
- Search Tips:
- See: http://www.uspto.gov/go/ptdl/step7.htm for step-by-step searching tips.
- Library Contact Name: Martin Wallace
- Library Contact Email: email@example.com