Employment Tax Returns - 2012 *

Note: PDF format requires the free Adobe Reader to view.

(Follow this link for 2011 forms)

Application for Tax Registration

Withholding Allowance Variance Certificate

Withholding tables

900ME Payment voucher for Maine income tax withheld

941ME Filing for income tax withholding

941/C1-ME Combined filing for income tax withholding and unemployment contributions

941A-ME Amended return of income tax withheld

C1A-ME Amended return of unemployment contributions

2012 W-3ME Annual reconciliation of income tax withheld

*This is not a complete listing of unemployment contributions forms. If a form is not listed here, visit the Department of Labor's web site or call 207-621-5120 to obtain it.