- Maine Tax Portal
- State Tax Symposium
- Payment Plans
This series of Compliance tutorials provides more information to taxpayers who find they don't have the money to pay the tax liability shown on a return
This series of Fraud Tutorials will help taxpayers to learn how to avoid becoming a victim of tax fraud
- Income Tax Topics
- The Maine Income Tax Residency and Nonresidency tutorial addresses how to determine your residency and filing requirement for Maine Income Tax Purposes.
- Miscellaneous Topics
- The Online Registration Process tutorial explains how to set up a tax account and walks you through the online process.
- The Common Questions About Audit tutorial addresses common questions that a taxpayer may have when an audit notice is received.
- The Tax Violation Hotline tutorial covers how to report a tax tip.
- In Career Opportunities with Maine Revenue Services, learn what it takes to become a Tax Examiner and the benefits of employment at Maine Revenue Services.