The mission of Maine Revenue Services (MRS) is to serve the citizens of Maine by administering the tax laws of the State effectively and professionally in order to provide the revenues necessary to support Maine government. MRS accomplishes this mission with highly trained staff that demonstrate professionalism and team work, and is always looking to add motivated and talented staff. Choose a career with MRS and join or dedicated team of tax professionals!
In addition to opportunities for advancement and training, MRS offers the following compensation and benefits to all employees:
- Generous paid vacation, personal and sick leave
- Family and medical leave
- 85%-100% paid health insurance (60% paid dependent health insurance)
- 100% paid dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Basic life insurance, supplemental insurance available
- 12 paid holidays per year
- MainePERS retirement plan
- Deferred compensation plan
For additional information on employee benefits, visit the Office of Employee Health & Benefits.
The above position(s) can be found and applied to along with other State of Maine positions through the Maine Bureau of Human Resources.