State Complex Parking Information

If you Need a Disability Placard

If you need a Disability Placard, visit the Department of Motor Vehicles webpage. You and your doctor complete the application then send it to the address on the application. If you work on one of our Augusta properties, Capitol Police can pick-up the placard application from you and deliver it to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles for you as a courtesy.