We do not accept payments for City of Augusta Parking Tickets. You may pay a parking ticket in person at our office located at 111 Sewall Street, Suite 111 (in the Burton Cross building) or by mailing it to:
Maine Capitol Police
68 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333
- Pay by cash, check or money order (DO NOT MAIL CASH)
- Make checks payable to the “Treasurer, State of Maine"
- Write the ticket number on the check or money order
- Payment must be received within 72 hours (not including Saturday or Sunday) to avoid additional penalties
- Include your name and address on the ticket envelope
- For your convenience, there is a Traffic Ticket Drop Box just outside our office
- We do not take payments over the phone or by debit/credit card
A late fee is added to the initial fine amount if a parking ticket is not paid within 72 hours of being issued (not including Saturday or Sunday). If a vehicle owner accumulates three or more unpaid tickets, their vehicle may be immobilized with a boot or towed and impounded until all their fines are paid in full.
If you have any questions, please call us at 207-287-HELP (4357).
Our office hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 until 4:00