- Library: Colby College Special Collections
- Library Type: Academic
- Town: Waterville
- County: Somerset
- Description of Collection:
The collection contains the Colby College archives with records dating from 1813 to the present. Includes the Oracle yearbook, Colby Alumnus magazine and Colby Echo student newspaper. Extensive holdings of files on alumni/ae and significant administrators, faculty and staff.
- Circulation/Access Policy:
- Open to the public during regular hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 10am-noon and 1-4:30pm. Appointments encouraged.
- Number of Collection Items:
- More than 250
- Books, Manuscripts, Pamphlets, LPs, CDs, Cassettes, VHS, DVDs, 3-D Objects, Photographs, Other
- Catalog Web Address (if available):
- Search Tips:
- Library Contact Name: Patricia Burdick
- Library Contact Email: Patricia.Burdick@colby.edu