Cruikshank, Margaret (1940 - )
Genre: Non-Fiction - Scholarly
Margaret (Peg) Cruikshank was a professor of women's studies and LGBT studies at the University of Maine (retired, June 2010) and is a faculty associate of the Center on Aging there. She is known for her ground breaking work establishing the importance of lesbian studies. She previously taught at the City College of San Fransisco. Cruikshank lives in Corea, ME.
- Lesbian studies: present and future (1982) Editor
- The Lesbian path (1985) Editor
- The gay and lesbian liberation movement (1992)
- Learning to be old : gender, culture, and aging (2003)
- Fierce With Reality: An Anthology of Literature on Aging (2007)
- Learning to be old : gender, culture, and aging 2nd ed. (2009)
- Papers at UCLA.