Merriam, Kendall (1942 - )
Kendall Merriam is known in Maine literary circles for his poetry, plays and sense of humor. One of his early titles was a collaboration with Mark Melnicove, "The Uncensored Guide to Maine", written in 1984. A longtime resident of Richmond, Mr. Merriam was born in Rockland and has returned to that city.
- Human Earth Ocean Soul: Poems Around, About, and for Midcoast Maine, 2008
- The Wind Horse: Poems and a Play in Honor of Jeanette and Biju Pradhan, 2007
- The Owls Head General Store Poems: In Honor of Anne Maher and Her Staff, 2007
- Spring River: Poems From a Chinese Restaurant, 2002
- A Woman's Heart: Three Short Monologues (2012)