Sanders, Michael (1961 - )
Michael Sanders, a resident of Brunswick, was an editor before turning to writing as his primary career although he also imported rugs from Russia and Ukraine, writing novels about the experience, and worked as a bookseller.
- The Yard: Building a Destroyer at Bath Iron Works (1999)
- From Here, You Can't See Paris: Seasons of a French Village and its Restaurant (2002)
- Families of the Vine: Seasons Among the Winemakers of Southwest France (2005)
- Fresh from Maine: Recipes and Stories from the State's Best Chefs (2012)
- Drinking in Maine: 50 Cocktails, concoctions, and Drinks from our Best Artisanal Producers and Restaurants (2012)
- PBS show - The New Hour Sanders talks about his book The Yard: Building a Destroyer at Bath Iron Works.