Lanz, Amy ( - )
Genre: Romance Novel
Romance novelist Amy Lanz, who writes as Amy Frazier, was born in coastal Maine, descended from Nova Scotia Acadians, and now lives in northwest Georgia with her family.
She sold her first Silhouette Special Edition series novel in 1994.
Besides writing, Lanz has also had careers as a teacher, librarian, professional storyteller, and free-lance artist.
- The Secret Baby (1995/2001 - Babies and Bachelors series)
- New Bride in Town (1996; Sweet Hope Weddings series)
- Waiting at the Altar (1996; Sweet Hope Weddings series)
- A Good Groom is Hard to Find (1996, Sweet Hope Weddings series)
- Baby Starts the Wedding March (1998)
- Celebrate the Child (1999)
- Family by the Bunch (1999)
- A Bundle of Miracles (2000)
- Independence Day (2005; Harlequin Superromance No. 1298)
- The Trick to Getting a Mom: Single Father (2005; Harlequin Superromance No. 1269)
- Babies on the Doorstep (2006; with Janis Reams Hudson)
- Just My Luck (2000; Silhouette's Kensington Precious Gems series) as Amy Lanz