Rush, Helene ( - )
Hélène Rush is the current owner of Knit One Crochet Too in Windham, ME. She brings over 25 years of experience to the industry as a designer for all major knitting magazines, author of five knitting books, and past editor of McCall's Needlework and Crafts magazine, and Cast On magazine.
- Maine Woods Woolies: 30 Quick-to-Knit Sweaters for Children (1986)
- More Maine Sweaters: 30 Original Designs in Wool, Cotton, Silk, and Alpaca (1987)
- Sweaters By Hand (with Rachael Emmons) ( 1988)
- Head to Toe: 30 Original Designs for Hats, Mittens, and other Accessories (1989)
- The Knitter's Design Sourcebook: 127 Charted Motifs to Use in Your Own Original Designs (1991)