Waugh, Carol-Lynn (1947 - )
Genre: Children's Literature, Non-Fiction
Carol-Lynn Rossel Waugh, a resident of Winthrop, has written and edited works for children and adults.
In an entry in Contemporary Authors Online, Gale, 2002 Waugh states that she has had three careers:
"I write children's books. I edit mystery anthologies with Martin H. Greenberg and others, and I am a very prominent entity in the world of teddy bears. This last facet has encompassed much of my work since the early 1980s. I was one of America's first teddy bear artists. I coined the term 'teddy bear artist' when I wrote my first article on the subject in 1981, in search of the work of my peers."
- Bearmaking 101: an Ins"bear"ational Course (1999)
- Octagonal Houses of Maine (1982)
- My Friend Bear (1992)
- Twelve Crimes of Christmas with Martin Harry Greenberg and Isaac Asimov (1981)
- The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: original stories edited with Martin Harry Greenberg (1987)
- Contemporary Authors Online, Gale, 2002. Available to Maine residents via the MARVEL