Eastman, Harland (1929? - )
Harland H. Eastman grew up in Sanford, ME, graduated from Sanford High School (1947), Colby College (1951), the Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts, and the London School of Economics. He served in the United States Foreign Service from 1955 til his retirement in 1979. He then became an active promoter of community pride in the Sanford-Springvale area. He is Chairman of the Sanford Historical Committee, President and Founder of the Sanford-Springvale Historical Society, and creator of the Sanford-Springvale Historical Museum.
- Sanford and Springvale, Maine, in the Days of Fred Philpot: A Photographic History (1985)
- Alfred, Maine: the Shakers and the Village (1986)
- Sanford and Springvale, Maine, A Backward Glance (1988)
- A Cluster of Maine Villages: Sanford and Springvale, Acton, Shapleigh and Alfred (1991)
- Villages on the Mousam: Sanford and Springvale, Maine (1995)