Willis, Clint (1957? - )
Editor and author Clint Willis lives in Cape Elizabeth, ME. Editor of over forty books, most anthologies on topics like adventure, politics and war, his writing has also been published in many magazines such as Men's Journal, Money and The New York Times.
Willis has been climbing since the age of ten and has written several books on the subject.
- The Boys Of Everest : Chris Bonington And The Tragedy Of Climbing's Greatest Generation (c2006)
- Epic: Stories Of Survival From The World's Highest Peaks (c1997)
- Wild: Stories Of Survival From The World's Most Dangerous Places (c1999)
- High : Stories Of Survival From Everest And K2 (c1999)
- Adrenaline 2000: The Year's Best Stories Of Adventure And Survival (2000)
- The I Hate The 21st Century Reader: The Awful, The Annoying, And The Absurd--From Ethnic Cleansing (2005)