Stelmok, Jerry ( - )
Master canoe builder Jerry Stelmok is a native Mainer who was raised on a dairy farm in Auburn and lives in Atkinson, ME. He has been building E. M. White style wood and canvas canoes for over 25 years and is the owner of Island Falls Canoe Company. He has written several books about building and enjoying canoes and about growing up in Maine.
- Building the Maine Guide Canoe (1980)
- The Wood & Canvas Canoe : a Complete Guide to its' History, Construction, Restoration, and Maintenance with Rollin Thurlow (c1987)
- The Art of the Canoe with Joe Seliga (2002)
- Not Your Average Bear & Other Maine Stories (2007)
- Growing up on Maple Hill Farm: a New England Farm Life (2007)