Reynolds, Cynthia Furlong ( - )
Genre: Children's Literature, Non-Fiction
Cynthia Furlong Reynolds is an eleventh generation native Mainer who still summers on Pleasant River Lake in Maine, but lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
She is a graduate of William and Mary College and has written a series of histories as well as several children's books.
- L is for Lobster : a Maine Alphabet (c2001)
- S is for Star : a Christmas Alphabet (c2001)
- Fishing for Numbers : a Maine Number Book (2005)
- The Far-Flung Adventures of Homer the Hummer (c2005)
- Rascal makes mischief on Mackinac Island (c2006)
- Across the Reach (2007)
- Grammie's Secret Cupboard (2007)
- Jiffy: A Family Tradition, Mixing Business and Old-Fashioned Values (2008)