May Sarton, 1912 – 1995
Collected Poems (1930-1973); May Sarton: A Self-Portait
- Known For: Poet, author
- Maine Connection: Resided in York; Maine later in life
Selected Books by May Sarton
- The House by the Sea: a Journal, c1977.
- A Walk Through the Woods, c1976.
- Collected Poems (1930-1973), c1974.
- Mrs. Stevens Hears the Mermaids Singing: a Novel, c1965.
- I Knew a Phoenix: Sketches for an Autobiography, c1959.
- A Shower of Summer Days, c1952.
Selected Books about May Sarton
- May Sarton: a Biography by Margot Peters, 1997.
- May Sarton: A Self-Portait, [edited] by Marita Simpson and Martha Wheelock, 1986.