Elisabeth Ogilvie, 1917 – 2006
- Known For: Author, children’s author
- Maine Connection: Summered as a child on the island of Criehaven in Maine. Later lived in a farmhouse on 33 acres on Gay Island, off Friendship, Maine
Selected Books by Elisabeth Ogilvie
- The Road to Nowhere, 1983.
- The Silent Ones, 1981.
- The Devil in Tartan, 1980.
- An Answer in the Tide, 1978.
- The Dreaming Swimmer, 1976.
- Where the Lost Aprils Are, 1975.
- Strawberries in the Sea, 1973.
- The Dawning of the Day, 1973.
- Weep & Know Why, 1972.
- The Face of Innocence, 1970.
- Waters on a Starry Night, 1968.
- There may be Heaven, 1964.
- Call Home the Heart, 1962.
- My World is an Island, 1950.
- High Tide at Noon, 1944.
Selected Books about Elisabeth Ogilvie
- A Mug-Up with Elisabeth: a Companion for Readers of Elisabeth Ogilvie by Melissa Hayes and Marilyn Westervelt, 2001