Benedict Arnold, 1741 - 1801
Benedict Arnold: Patriot and Traitor; Benedict Arnold, Revolutionary Hero
- Known For: Revolutionary War general, infamous traitor to the Revolutionary cause
- Maine Connection: Arnold’s March to Quebec via the Kennebec and Dead Rivers, 1775
- Through a Howling Wilderness: Benedict Arnold’s March to Quebec, 1775 by Thomas A. Desjardin, 2006.
- Benedict Arnold’s Navy: the Ragtag Fleet that Lost the Battle of Lake Champlain but Won the American Revolution by James L. Nelson, c2006.
- Benedict Arnold, Revolutionary hero:an American Warrior Reconsidered by James Kirby Martin, c1997.
- Benedict Arnold: Patriot and Traitor by Willard Sterne Randall, c1990.
- March to Quebec: Journals of the Members of Arnold’s Expedition by Kenneth Roberts, 1953.
Selected Books for Young Adults and Children
- Benedict Arnold: Patriot of Traitor? by Ann Graham Gaines, c2001.