The standard turn-around time for processing corporate filings is 5 to 10 business days.
Business Entities, Nonprofit Corporations and Marks
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING STATE GOVERNMENT CLOSURE
In observance of Veterans' Day the Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions will be closed on Monday, November 12, 2018.
The purpose of the Division of Corporations, UCC and Commissions is to:
1. Serve as a repository for all records relating to the following business and nonprofit entities:
Limited Liability Companies
Limited Liability Partnerships
- Serve as a repository for all liens filed on personal property under the Uniform Commercial Code
- Administer the appointment, renewal and continuing education of Notaries Public
- Administer the application process for nominees for the office of Dedimus Justice
- Record and maintain appointments and information for boards and commissions listed in Title 5, chapter 379
- Process requests for authentications, apostilles and other certifications on the acts of public officials.
Corporate Name Search
Corporate Info & Filings
Certificates of Existence
- Annual Reports Online
- Preprinted Annual Report Form
- Service of Trustee Process
- Commercial Clerk & Commercial Registered Agent (CRA) Search
- Commercial Clerk & Commercial Registered Agent Online Listing & Management Service
- Corporate Fraud Monitoring
- Notary & Dedimus Justice Search
- Total Notary Solution - Online Renewal & Profile Update Service