Government- Law enforcement training
- Library: Linda J. Dwelley Media Resource Center
- Library Type: Other
- Town: Vassalboro
- County: Kennebec
- Description of Collection:
600 plus VHS training tapes, 30 DVDs, and a little over 2,000 monographs, also vertical files and some periodicals relating to law enforcement. Two subscriptions to legal updates: The Law Officers' Bulletin(West) and Law Enforcement Legal Review (LELP). Maine Rules of Court; Federal and State, Maine Criminal and Motor Vehicle Statutes(Ferdico).
- Circulation/Access Policy:
- Anyone can view the academy collection; however circulation is limited to law enforcement and public safety educational personnel.
- Number of Collection Items:
- More than 250
- Books, Pamphlets, CDs, VHS, DVDs, 3-D Objects
- Catalog Web Address (if available):
- Search Tips:
- The online catalog is a makeshift version of the What's New Tool and is not user friendly or reflective of the current holdings. Please contact the director for assistance. searching the catalog.
- Library Contact Name: Beverly
- Library Contact Email: Beverly.email@example.com