Bibliotherapy Book Collection
- Library: Northern Maine Community College Library
- Library Type: Academic
- Town: Presque Isle
- County: Aroostook
- Description of Collection:
The bibliotherapy children's book collection contains approximately one hundred titles covering a variety of topics such as death, divorce, adoption, illness, children's feelings, disabilities, anger, sadness, and other emotions.
The collection is heavily used by Early Childhood Development and Education students, teachers, and parents.
An annotated list of bibliotherapy titles can be found on the library Web page.
- Circulation/Access Policy:
- There are no restrictions on the use of this collection. Materials circulate and can be requested via Minerva. Requests can also be made by email or phone.
- Number of Collection Items:
- Between 76 - 250
- Catalog Web Address (if available):
- Search Tips:
- Library Contact Name: Gail Roy
- Library Contact Email: email@example.com