- Library: University of Southern Maine Special Collections
- Library Type: Academic
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- Description of Collection:
These are the records produced by the University and its precursors in their daily operations. Records include office paperwork, photographs, course catalogs, printed reports, musical programs, sports trophies, and many other items. This material is organized by the department that produced it and the overall arrangement of the Archives reflects the administrative structure of the University.
- Circulation/Access Policy:
- Materials do not circulate. The Reading Room is open Monday, Wednesday & Thursday from 1 to 5 p.m., and also by appointment.
- Number of Collection Items:
- More than 250
- Manuscripts, Pamphlets, Cassettes, VHS, 3-D Objects, Photographs, Maps, Other
- Catalog Web Address (if available):
- Search Tips:
- Library Contact Name: Kristin D. Morris
- Library Contact Email: email@example.com