Crossman, David (1951 - )
Genre: Mystery, Young Adult
Mystery writer David A. Crossman is a Vinalhaven native, born in 1951. An advertising and television writer, producer, musician and composer, he and his family currently live in Nashville, TN.
Crossman published his first book in 1994. Unlike his other mysteries which have a Maine island setting, his first novel was set on an academic campus. Crossman is also the creator of Winston Crisp, a retired National Security agent and crime solver.
- The Legend of Burial Island: a Bean & Ab Mystery, (2009)
- The Mystery of the Black Moriah: [a Bean & Ab Mystery], (2002)
- The Dead of Winter: a Winston Crisp Maine Island Mystery, (1999)
- The Secret of the Missing Grave, (1999) (YA)
- A Show of Hands, (1997)
- Murder In a Minor Key, (1994)