Waterhouse, Debra (1960 - )
Debra Waterhouse, M.P.H., R.D., is a Portland native who now lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
She is a registered dietitian and has written several books about women and weight.
- Outsmarting the Female Fat Cell (1993)
- Why Women Need Chocolate (1995)
- Like Mother, Like Daughter (1997)
- Outsmarting the Mid-Life Fat Cell: Winning Weight Control Strategies for Woman over 35 to Stay Fit Through Menopause (1998)
- Outsmarting Female Fatigue: 8 Energizing Strategies for Lifelong Vitality (2001)
- From Tired to Inspired: 8 Energizing Ways to Overcome Female Fatigue (2001)
- Outsmarting the Mother-Daughter Food Trap: How to Free Yourself from Dieting and Pass on a Healthier Legacy to Your Daughter (2001)
- Outsmarting the Female Fat Cell -- After Pregnancy: Every Woman's Guide to Shaping Up, Slimming Down, and Staying Sane After the Baby (2002)