Lunt, Dudley (1891 - 1981)
Genre: Non-Fiction, Non-Fiction - Scholarly
Dudley Cammett Lunt was born and raised in Maine and attended Phillips Andover Academy and Yale where he trained to be an attorney. He became a member of the bar in both Maine and Delaware and practiced law in Delaware from 1924. He was the state's representative to London for gathering evidence in the New Jersey/Delaware boundary dispute.
Lunt wrote books relating to the law of Delaware as well as other subjects.
- The Road to the Law (1932)
- The Bounds of Delaware (1947)
- Thousand Acre Marsh: A Span of Remembrance (1959)
- The River: Selections from the Journal of Henry David Thoreau (1963)
- The Woods and the Sea: Wilderness and Seacoast Adventures in the State of Maine (1965)