- Networkmaine will be transitioning to Zoom (a cloud-based videoconferencing solution). The support for the existing Tandberg sites, including recording and scheduling, will be ending, but will still be capable of point-to-point IP connections. Also, Networkmaine MAY be able to bridge Tandbergs into the new solution --- details pending.
Scheduling (Jabber Videoconferencing)
- Video Conferencing Scheduler Guide [PDF, 1.2 MB] and instructions. First you must obtain a login username and password from MSLN. To do this, please contact the Networkmaine/University System Help Desk at 1-888-FOR-MSLN or email@example.com.
- You can schedule conferences at your library and assign other staff their own set of credentials to perform this task as well. Once you have the scheduler on your computer, give Alan Fecteau at the Maine State Library a call at 287-5620 to test the scheduler. If you need a site visit for further training, please contact Alan Fecteau.
Video Conferencing Locations
- Public Libraries as Video Conferencing Hubs
- Map showing location of BTOP video conferencing sites [PDF, 351 KB]
BTOP Video Resources
PDF files on this web page require the free Adobe Reader.