Job Interviews That Get You Hired
- Link: Job Interviews That Get You Hired
- Topic: Interviewing Skills
- Type: Resource
- Format: LearningExpress
- Related Resource:
Experts lead you through the critical steps to take before you even set up the interview. Learn how to gather your resources, contact and expand your network, and create and submit the ultimate resume/cover letter package.
Let our experts guide you through the surefire interview techniques—the success story strategy. Get advice on how to get well informed, well prepared, and how to make sure you're well-put together.
Get started on the right career path with this book:
- How your network can advance your job search
- The latest strategies for researching companies before the interview
- The 10 success factors most employers look for
- How to translate success factors into personal success stories
- Top 25 interview mistakes: a before-you-go checklist
- How to handle group, panel, case, and recruiter interviews
- The 10 tough questions interviewers love to ask
- The smartest questions you can ask
- How to negotiate the best deal, and accept or reject a job offer
This is a downloadable PDF file.