→ Midcoast Public Health Council → Councils & Committees
Midcoast Public Health Council (MPHC), and its Committees
Midcoast Public Health Council
The Midcoast Public Health Council (MPHC) meets five Tuesdays per year at 9:00 a.m. at the Knox County Emergency Management Agency, 301 Park Street, in Rockland, Maine, or via Zoom. Our 2021 meeting dates are February 9th, April 13th, June 8th, September 14th, and November 9th.
Please contact Council Coordinator Julie Daigle at Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest connection information.
Click here to download a list of our Council members.
MPHC Steering Committee
The Council Chair, Vice-Chair, Statewide Coordinating Council (SCC) Representative, and Council members from around the District serve on the Council's Steering Committee. The Steering Committee guides and facilitates the Council's work. Steering Committee Members are:
- Kate Martin, Chair - Healthy Lincoln County
- Susan Dupler, Vice Chair - Belfast Public Health Nursing
- Cathy Cole - LincolnHealth/Penbay Medical Center/Waldo County General Hospital
- Rebecca Dinces - Penquis Community Action Partners
- Melissa Fochesato - SCC Representative - Midcoast Hospital
- Christine Lyman - Public Health Consulting
- Marianne Pinkham - Maine Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Connie Putnam - SCC Alternate - Knox County Community Health Coalition
- Drexell White - Maine Center for Disease Control and Prevention (Maine CDC)
Council Oversight Committees work to move the Council's public health priorities forward. Currently, Oversight Committees in the District's priorities of elevated lead levels, youth and adult mental health, and obesity are meeting.
Click here to view/download a complete list of our Oversight Committee members.