Business Answers About Licensed Facilities

The following types of business must receive a license from Maine CDC prior to operation. Other regulations related to water supplies, wastewater disposal, and radiation may also apply.

Any business operating an X-Ray machine must be licensed by Maine CDC prior to operating the machine. Each page listed below has step-by-step licensing instructions for companies using X-Ray machines, including:

These other types of businesses must also be licensed by Maine CDC: