Links to Other Related Web Sites
Please note: The following links are provided as a service. Listing of any particular product or service on this site does not constitute Division preference or recommendation of that product or service over any similar product or service.
Contact us if you would like to have your product or service listed.
- Americans With Disabilites Act and Swimming Pools
- Conference for Food Protection
- Donating Food Safely
- Eduwhere Online Blood Borne Pathogen Training
- Maine Board of Pesticides Control
- Maine CDC Tobacco and Substance Use Prevention and Control
- Maine Campground Owners Association
- Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry
- Maine Innkeepers Association
- Maine Restaurant Association
- Maine Rural Water Association
- Maine Summer Camps
- National Swimming Pool Foundation
- Nationwide Aquatic Consulting, Inc.
- Partnership for Food Safety Education's Fight BAC! Campaign
- Service Animals
- Americans with Disabilities Act, Service Animals (PDF)
- Maine Revised Statutes, Chapter 337 § 4553, Human Rights Act
- Frequently Asked Questions about Service Animals and the ADA | PDF This eight-page document provides guidance and answers questions about the ADA’s service animal provisions. (2015)