Children With Special Health Needs
Children and Families Come First.
The Children with Special Health Needs Program's mission is to improve the health and well-being of our population by developing and sustaining community-based systems of care.
Our commitment, compassion, creativity, integrity, knowledge and professionalism in providing the best services.
A trusting, collaborative partnership with families that respects their diversity and recognizes that they are the constant in a childs's life.
A family-centered, coordinated approach designed to promote the healthy development and well being of children and their families.
Medical Homes that support and promote optimal health and family satisfaction.
CSHN Assistance Program
The revised CSHN Assistance Program began on November 1, 2019. Please contact the Children with Special Health Care Needs Coordinator, Pamala Martin at (207) 287-5349, to see if you might qualify.
- State of Maine, DHHS Rules and Regulations
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- ChildLINK Log in
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Kids Oral Health Partnership
- Newborn Screening and Covid-19 (PDF)
- The Maine Health Care Notebook (PDF)
- NBSP Provider Manual (PDF)
- On-line Audiology Report Form
HOURS & CONTACT INFO
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- 286 Water Street
- Contact: Maryann Harakall
Voice: (207) 557-2470
Instate Toll Free:
TTY: Maine relay 711
Fax: (207) 287-5355