Children With Special Health Needs
Children and Families Come First.
The Children with Special Health Needs Program's mission is to improve the health and well-being of our population by developing and sustaining community-based systems of care.
Our commitment, compassion, creativity, integrity, knowledge and professionalism in providing the best services.
A trusting, collaborative partnership with families that respects their diversity and recognizes that they are the constant in a childs's life.
A family-centered, coordinated approach designed to promote the healthy development and well being of children and their families.
Medical Homes that support and promote optimal health and family satisfaction.
- State of Maine, DHHS Rules and Regulations
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- ChildLINK Log in
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Kids Oral Health Partnership
- Newborn Screening and Covid-19 (PDF)
- The Maine Health Care Notebook (PDF)
- NBSP Provider Manual (PDF)
- On-line Audiology Report Form
HOURS & CONTACT INFO
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- 286 Water Street
- Contact: Maryann Harakall
Voice: (207) 557-2470
Instate Toll Free:
TTY: Maine relay 711
Fax: (207) 287-5355