Children With Special Health Needs
- Snuggle ME is a new resource with practice guidelines for the screening and treatment of pregnant women dependent upon alcohol or other prescribed or non-prescribed substances such as methadone, buprenorphine, and oxycontin for obstetrical and pediatric providers caring for pregnant women and their newborns in Maine. The resource was developed by the Maine Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, in partnership with obstetric, pediatric, and substance abuse specialists across Maine, and Maine CDC.
- Birth Defects (Word)| Also inPDF
- Cleft Lip and Palate Program (PDF)
Children and Families Come First.
The Children with Special Health Needs Program's mission is to improve the health and well-being of our population by developing and sustaining community-based systems of care.
Our commitment, compassion, creativity, integrity, knowledge and professionalism in providing the best services.
A trusting, collaborative partnership with families that respects their diversity and recognizes that they are the constant in a childs's life.
A family-centered, coordinated approach designed to promote the healthy development and well being of children and their families.
Medical Homes that support and promote optimal health and family satisfaction.
Contact Usif you have any questions or comments about our program.
- State of Maine, DHHS Rules and Regulations
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- ChildLINK Log in
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- Kids Oral Health Partnership
HOURS & CONTACT INFO
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- 286 Water Street
- Contact: Maryann Harakall
Voice: (207) 557-2470
Instate Toll Free:
TTY: Maine relay 711
Fax: (207) 287-5355