Board of Pesticides Control
Pest Management Resources
- Maine Registered Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19 - 08/07/2020 (Excel 60KB)
Products on this list include Maine registered disinfectants that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19. The list will be updated often. If you have any questions about products please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EPA accepted pesticides for Coronavirus COVID-19 mitigation (Source: EPA)
This site provides information on EPA’s criteria for determining which pesticides are listed for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Information on using disinfectants to control the COVID-19 Virus (Source: NPIC)
Find general guidance on using disinfectants effectively. Also find steps to consider to reduce your risk when using disinfectants.
- Respiratory Protection: Keeping Yourself Safe and Meeting Legal Requirements (Source: NPSEC) - This infographic contains a helpful decision matrix for determining the need for a respirator during pesticide application. It also provides suggestions on which types of respirators will provide equivalent or better protection when a label listed respirator is unavailable.
- EPA Releases Temporary Guidance on Respiratory Protection for Agricultural Pesticide Handlers During COVID-19 (Source: EPA) This temporary guidance outlines approaches to address the unavailability of required respiratory protection and respiratory fit testing that should first be exhausted before considering any alternative options.