The Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Program takes an active role in promoting and facilitating the use of IPM; best management practices that emphasize quality production and health while minimizing reliance on pesticides. The IPM program provides leadership and technical expertise to farms and communities through education, demonstration and outreach activities.
Activities in the Maine IPM Program include:
Updated: September 7, 2016
- Maine Medical Marijuana: Best Management Practices for Pest Management (PDF 382KB)
- Pest Management Guidance (PDF 497KB)
- Pest Management PowerPoint Presentation (Powerpoint Show) (PDF)
- Pesticide Regulations
- Got Pests?
- Maine IPM Programs (University of Maine Cooperative Extension)
- Northeastern IPM Center
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
- Kathy Murray
28 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333
phone: (207) 287-3891
fax: (207) 287-7548