The 2019 fall foliage season has come to a close! Look for us again in early September 2019. For more information throughout the year, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or for travel information call the Maine Office of Tourism at 1-888-624-6345. Until then, enjoy the seasons and the reasons we love Maine!
Plan Your Trip
Where to Visit
We've put together some suggestions for the best locations in each region of Maine, and when to visit each one for the best fall colors.
Be featured on MaineFoliage.com! Submit your photo!
- February 22, 2020 : Winter Family Fun Day at Bradbury Mt. State Park
- February 22, 2020 : Winter Family Fun Day at Aroostook State Park
- February 22, 2020 : Winter Hiking Preparedness at Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
- February 23, 2020 : Hike with the Ranger at Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
- February 29, 2020 : Erosion and Trail Design at Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park
Subscribe for Foliage Reports!
Enter your email to receive weekly foliage reports from mid-September to mid-October.