Basic Graphic Design for Llbrary Staff- Quick and Easy Solutions
- Link: Basic Graphic Design for Llbrary Staff- Quick and Easy Solutions
- Topic: Marketing & Advocacy - Marketing
- Level: Elective
- Sponsor: Infopeople
- Format: archived webinar
- Contact Hours: 1.0
During this webinar, attendees will learn how use shapes, manipulate images, and work with text and fonts to enhance their basic desktop publishing efforts. We’ll also work together on redesigning examples of library signs to make each more customer friendly.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will know:
- The 3 basic elements of graphic design and how they work together.
- The 7 pieces of information that should be on every library publication.
- How to make publications readable and error free.
- How to find and use type fonts effectively.
- How to find, move and manipulate images.
- The relationship between good graphic design and great customer service.
See "View Archive" - top right side.