- Link: Access 2007
- Topic: Microsoft Office Tutorials, Professional Development
- Type: Course
- Format: GCFLearnFree
- Related Resource:
Access 2007 is the database software in the Microsoft 2007 Office Suite. It allows you to order, manage, search, and report large amounts of information.
This tutorial will show you how you might plan and build a database from scratch, including how to set up tables, create and use forms to enhance data integrity, design and run meaningful queries, and produce useful and attractive reports.
Understanding Database Concepts
- Why Do I Need a Database?
- Exploring an Access Database
- Thinking about Database Design
Building the Database
- Setting up Tables and Fields
- Building Table Relationships
- Entering and Editing Data in Tables
- Creating and Using Forms
- Making Forms More Usable with Controls
- Making Forms Attractive
Analyzing and Reporting Data
- Sorting Records
- Filtering Records
- Using Queries to Make Data Meaningful - Part 1
- Using Queries to Make Data Meaningful - Part 2
- Using Reports to Make Data Meaningful to Others