Home → Unemployment Insurance Home page
The Bureau of Unemployment Compensation contributes to economic stability by providing temporary employer-funded benefits to eligible individuals while they seek re-employment. We operate an accessible, integrity-driven program in a timely and accurate manner.
New to Unemployment?
- What does my status mean?
- What is the Work Search requirement?
- How do I verify my identity for my claim?
- FAQ for the Lost Wages Assistance (LWA) Program
- Unemployed due to COVID-19?
- Weekly Claim Information
- What is an overpayment?
- How to change your unemployment account password
- 1099G Information
- (All FAQs)
Affected by COVID-19?
- 4/8/2021: Claims for Unemployment Compensation, Week Ending April 3
- 4/1/2021: Claims for Unemployment Compensation, Week Ending March 27
- 3/26/2021: February Workforce Conditions in Maine
- 3/25/2021: Claims for Unemployment Compensation, Week Ending March 20