How to change your unemployment account password
In order to be able to reset your own password, you will need to verify the email address associated with your ReEmployME account. This requires more than just making sure the email address is correct. Verifying your email will also allow you to receive notifications via email when new information is added to your account, such as forms and decisions. It is extremely important to verify your email address in ReEmployME so you receive timely notifications of correspondence and other important information about your unemployment claim.
If you do not verify your email address, you will not be able to receive a temporary password via email, should you accidently lock yourself out of your account or need to update your password.
To verify your email address:
- Log in to your ReEmployME account.
- Navigate to Benefits Maintenance > Update Claimant Profile > Verify E-mail.
- On the next screen either enter the Verification Code you received to verify your email. If you did not receive a verification code, you can use the same screen to request the code again.
- Click submit.
- Go to the ReEmployME log in page
- Click on the Forgot Password link
- Use the temporary password sent to your email to log in to ReEmployME
- You will be prompted to enter your new password. Be sure to use one unique to your unemployment account.