Partnership/S Corporations and Composite Filing - 2012


Form 1065ME/1120S-ME is no longer required to be filed and has therefore been eliminated. Pass-through entities that have nonresident members are required to file Form 941P-ME to report certain entity-level information, pass-through entity withholding for nonresident members and nonresident members exempt from pass-through entity withholding. See the instructions to Form 941P-ME for more information.