Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
First Time Providers
Please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 624-8411 to receive a complete packet of Continuing Education Provider information.
If you are a Maine individual producer looking to complete your continuing education requirement, please go to Continuing Education.
- State Specific Course Approval Form (PDF) or State Specific Course Approval Form (DOC)
- NAIC Uniform Continuing Education Reciprocity Course Filing Form (DOC)
- Continuing Education Speaker/Instructor Qualification Form (PDF) or CE Speaker/Instructor Qualification Form (DOC)
- CE Provider Address Change Form (PDF) or CE Provider Address Change Form (DOCX)
- Authorization of Credit Card Payment Form (PDF) or Authorization of Credit Card Payment Form (DOC)
- New provider - $100
- New course - $20
- Provider renewal $100 – renew 10-1 even years
Please contact Dawn Kilgore for your access code
- Long-Term Care Training Requirement
- Title 24-A, Chapter 68-A - (Long-Term Care Insurance)
- Producer Training - Long-Term Care Insurance Policies (PDF) - (Bulletin 347)
- Annuity Training Requirement
- Suitability in Annuity Transactions (DOC) - (Rule Chapter 917)
Statutory & Compliance Requirements
- Rule 542 (DOC) - Educational Requirements for Insurance Professionals
- Title 24-A, Ch 16 Subchapter 7 §1483 - Application for approval of program
The documents on this page are also available in hard copy by contacting the Bureau.